Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Your first character (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5893)

Curian The Paladin 02-11-2002 02:51 AM

ammmmm........

my first character was a lawful Good Cavalier (i just bought BG2 last year) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

http://www.blizzard.com/images/war3/units/knight.gif
<font color="red">Sir Curian</font>
<font color="blue">Protector of Good</font>

Sir Alexandre 02-11-2002 03:42 AM

My first BG 1 char was a paladin, i imported him in BG 2 and finsihed TOB with him as an undead hunter.

Then i played bg2 again with a fighter/cleric

Now i'am on my third game with an elven sorcerer in solo

Have fun

Sir ReGiN 02-11-2002 04:09 AM

In BG2 it was a half-orc kensai..
Mainly because they were both new :D

Dreamer128 02-11-2002 04:39 AM

My first BGI character was a Paladin, but when I heard BGII was comming out I made a neutral good elven fighter to take to BGI and II. But since roleplaying a fighter is pretty boring, I quit in the Asylum and made a Cavelier.

Ivychari Meyu 02-11-2002 06:44 AM

my first character was an elven ranger:archer. She sucked. Then I had kensai for about forever, then a monk, now I have a dwarven fighter:besekrer with 4 pointsin flail and 2 in sword and sheild. Can't wait to put fortress sheild on him and flail of aegis. hehe.

He has
str: 18/90 (is the 90 good? I just rolled it and it said /90)
dex: 17
con: 19 (gotta take advantage of this!
int: 3 (idiot)
wis: 3 (foolish)
char: 15 (i persuade other people into being foolish idiots!)

Barry the Sprout 02-11-2002 07:50 AM

Heinrich, a nuetral good Necromancer and the first character I finished BG1 with. He is still my favorite character I think, even though I didn't fully understand what I was doing when I made him and as such he has 18 CON and only 10 DEX. Ouch, so very very pointless.

Sir Byronas 02-11-2002 09:25 AM

My first character at BG2 was a Paladin (Cavalier).
As far as I remember my very first character at BG1 was a Dwarven Fighter.

Chris77Se 02-11-2002 12:34 PM

My first character in BG1 was a ranger, which I imported in BG2 as an archer. I never got past act 3 with this guy, however.
Next was a paladin (BG1), which I imported as undead hunter in BG2. I am now in the underdark, but don't have time time to play

hagimihale 02-11-2002 04:43 PM

I never played BG1. Started BG2 with a NG human Sorcerer the first time. Probably should have played a mage first to try out the different spells and see what worked and what I liked. I used Shadowkeeper a few times to edit the spells I chose. Finished SoA with him and am currently in ToB (beat Yaga Sura and then took on Watchers Keep) - took a break from him and haven't restarted that group.

When I took that break I started a CG Elven Archer. Really enjoyed this character. Spent a lot of time "soloing" him - would keep the rest of my party in the previous room and try to beat everyone with just him. I'll probably try to solo an archer at a later date. Took on Watchers Keep before going to Spellhold this time. Beat SoA, and am about to go after Yaga Sura.

I am currently soloing a CN Elven Thief/Mage. Still in chapter 2 in SoA, have not left the city yet. Quite a challenge, but rather enjoyable to have to use different strategies (as opposed to "hack and slash").

I also started a LN Monk. Finished chapter 1 but took a break to solo with the above Theif/Mage. Will come back to this character soon. I like the different combinations you can use, and the different NPC interactions...

dizzy 02-11-2002 06:13 PM

started in bg 2
(cant remember my first character but it was weak this is the one im sticking with though)
straight up paladin named like me Joshua

18/95 str
18 dex
18 con
10 int
14 wis
18 chr