Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Let's make a difference (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=89220)

Vaskez 02-04-2004 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Megabot:
LOL i hope she have and you too "Vaskez"
Have what? And what's with the quotes around my name, "Megabot"? [img]tongue.gif[/img] Did you escape from transformers or something? ;)

[ 02-04-2004, 09:28 PM: Message edited by: Vaskez ]

Melusine 02-05-2004 01:18 PM

Oi, take the off-topic discussions somewhere else, OK? [img]smile.gif[/img] ;)

Johnny, would you be willing to act as "Dutch donations guy" for any Dutchies willing to contribute on a more or less regular basis? How many others are willing to help out? When are we going to get started?

johnny 02-05-2004 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Melusine:
Oi, take the off-topic discussions somewhere else, OK? [img]smile.gif[/img] ;)

Johnny, would you be willing to act as "Dutch donations guy" for any Dutchies willing to contribute on a more or less regular basis? How many others are willing to help out? When are we going to get started?

Sure, no problem. Besides you and me, no other Dutchies have raised their voice here as you can see. Just give it a little more time.

The last week of the month is most suitable for me, that's when i always receive my paycheck. Just let me know what's best for you, and we can come to an agreement.

Melusine 02-05-2004 01:30 PM

Johnny, if it's just you and me that'd be fine too. The time of the month doesn't matter all that much to me - I get paid by the week. End of month is fine by me.
I'm just eager to see this thing get started because I know how easily it slips from people's minds and is forgotten again (I raise donations for a job, LOL - people are very often willing to give to all kinds of charities/good causes but they're usually too lazy to actually do it).

Anyway - let's agree that we pick a date on which you will monthly send Z some cash and I'll try to put at least 5 euro, and more whenever I can spare it, in your account before that day.

johnny 02-05-2004 01:37 PM

I'll make sure this thread stays on the first page for a while, so nobody can forget. I'll get back to you about the exact date i'll be wiring money to Z, okay ?

Link 02-05-2004 02:49 PM

I responded in the sticky topic made by Ziroc, on the top of this page. I'll see what I can do (for more specifications: see that topic)

LordKathen 02-06-2004 10:02 PM

<font color=lime>Just your innocent "bump". :D </font>

Arledrian 02-06-2004 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by LordKathen:
You dont like Galvatron much, bro? [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

LordKathen 02-07-2004 02:36 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Arledrian:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by LordKathen:

You dont like Galvatron much, bro? [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] </font>[/QUOTE]<font color=lime>Well, what am I suppose to do? I cant just not post anymore.
Dilemas dilemas... :rolleyes: O-well, theres other great avatars out there... [img]tongue.gif[/img] </font>

Grojlach 02-07-2004 10:35 AM

Johnny, Melusine, sorry for not noticing this topic sooner... But as a matter of fact, I *do* have a credit card. Would save you the trouble of sending it by regular mail, a paypal donation only takes about a minute. [img]smile.gif[/img]