Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Let's make a difference (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=89220)

johnny 02-07-2004 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Grojlach:
Johnny, Melusine, sorry for not noticing this topic sooner... But as a matter of fact, I *do* have a credit card. Would save you the trouble of sending it by regular mail, a paypal donation only takes about a minute. [img]smile.gif[/img]
That's okay, i know you're quite busy lately. So what are you saying ? We should send everything your way ?

Grojlach 02-07-2004 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by johnny:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Grojlach:
Johnny, Melusine, sorry for not noticing this topic sooner... But as a matter of fact, I *do* have a credit card. Would save you the trouble of sending it by regular mail, a paypal donation only takes about a minute. [img]smile.gif[/img]

That's okay, i know you're quite busy lately. So what are you saying ? We should send everything your way ? </font>[/QUOTE]Fine with me... I'm just offering this as an option for now; as soon as you've all decided what to do, just give me a signal and I'll send you a PM for my account information.
Just send an extra e-mail or PM as soon as you've transfered some money to it - as I don't check my account on a daily basis, naturally. I'll pass it on to Ziroc through PayPal as soon as possible.
Also, I don't believe the usage of PayPal costs me anything (below $50 a month? Not sure, need to check on that), so I don't have to wait with making a single donation of all Dutchies willing to participate - I'll pass the money to Ziroc as soon as it arrives, if that's fine with you. [img]smile.gif[/img]

I *do* hope Ziroc has the courtesy to send a "thank you" e-mail, though, unlike the last time I donated (which is quite some time ago, admittedly). It's not the "thank you" itself I feel strongly about, but more the knowledge that it ended up with the person it was intended for. [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 02-07-2004, 02:41 PM: Message edited by: Grojlach ]

LordKathen 02-07-2004 03:08 PM

<font color=lime>There's nothing like teamwork! Way to go guys! [img]graemlins/awesomework.gif[/img] </font>

Ronn_Bman 02-07-2004 03:28 PM

Not a bad idea johnny, but I think it might get more support if we new how much the 'monthly damage' was and how much is given and/or carried forward each month.

Also as Grojlach mentioned, having some kind of notification that donated monies have actually been received would be great.

[ 02-07-2004, 03:29 PM: Message edited by: Ronn_Bman ]

johnny 02-07-2004 05:25 PM

Okay Groj, we'll do it your way then, if that's okay with the rest. Drop me a message with everything i need to know, and i'll send it your way as soon as my paycheck comes in.

Grojlach 02-08-2004 05:14 AM

Check your PMs, Johnny. ;)

johnny 02-08-2004 05:58 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Grojlach:
Check your PMs, Johnny. ;)
Done. ;)