Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Baldurs Gate & Tales of the Sword Coast (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   What is your greatest evil BG action? (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2728)

pritchke 10-29-2002 04:05 PM

Minor Spoiler
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
For me it was with the little girl and her [img]graemlins/cat2.gif[/img] . I gave the little girl the ring to get the experiance. Then I went and talked to the uncle and I did what he suggested. I went upstairs and set a fireball off frying poor Fluffy leaving a chared spot on the floor. I went back and talked to the uncle who said he was only joking and now I would have to tell the little girl what I had done. I did get experiance for this evil act though. Then I went and told the girl that I had fried Fluffy in an evil menacing voice and she broke into tears. As a result of telling her I lost one reputation point. [img]graemlins/firedevil.gif[/img] I did feel bad about this although i am sure my evil gnome character loved it.

[ 10-29-2002, 04:11 PM: Message edited by: pritchke ]

ryaldin 10-29-2002 04:39 PM

Ha ha ha....i didn't know you could do that. I'd always taken the moral high ground in about everything. I once told *spoiler*
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
the widow in nashkel, that i found her husbands ring, and was keeping it as payment. I was a total sleeze ball.

Horatio 10-29-2002 05:15 PM

SPOILER?!

I shot Scar and Elton with an arrow of detonation [img]smile.gif[/img]

Wilbur 10-29-2002 05:17 PM

You could always just do a search for the Six's naughty boy thread. It's titled "I'm a naughty boy" It details his evilish exploits in Baldur's Gate.

Calaethis Dragonsbane 10-29-2002 05:58 PM

Simply, I killed everyone... I mean EVERYONE... in the cities, Candlekeep, every major town... before slaughering my NCPs before they could betray me and run off.. then I fell on my sword... so to speak..

I wish my name was Baggins 10-30-2002 09:45 PM

Best claim that I can lay is that I went out of my way with my all-thief party to rob EVERY house on the Sword Coast.

Caramon Majeure 10-31-2002 02:03 AM

So far...the only thing that I can claim, is I really wanted the girdle that the Ogre stole from the person in the FAI, and I really wanted it, and the experiance, so I gave it to her, and then attacked her, and the rest of the floor who became hostile.

Grungi 10-31-2002 07:03 AM

i been suprisingly nice, mainly cos you get the most exp when your nice and im an exp whore [img]smile.gif[/img] normally given the chance id slaughter anyone in my path and be all round horrible, but as im chaotic good i gotta be a champion for good i spose, evil chars just dont get to have much fun in bg (like can i kill sarevok and then become evil bhaal on earth? )

pritchke 10-31-2002 12:35 PM

Actually I found you can get tons more experiance by being evil. Basically do the quest and even the good ones if they give you experiance than when you are done with that person. Well you know.... more experiance.

Sorcerer Alex 10-31-2002 12:54 PM

I was a fighter/thief and I'd arrived back in Nashkel having completed a few chapters. I drank a potion of storm giant strength, then a potion of invisibility, and backstabbed the little ginger haired kid who calls you a loser. Hit a raw nerve there, he did [img]tongue.gif[/img]