Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Entertainment (Movies, TV Shows and Books/Comics) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   [BOOK] - Condemnation - War of the Spider Queen Book III (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39563)

Ziroc 05-17-2003 06:36 PM

Just bought it, and I can't wait to read this one! (Mem knows why!) [img]smile.gif[/img] We'll know WHO that 'shadow' is.

I am finishing up the Cleric Quintet though first. Never read the last two books. I'm finishing up on the Fallen Fortress and then will read Condemnation and then, the final book in the Cleric Quintet.

I liked the Ghost guy.. wanted to hurt him though.. [img]smile.gif[/img] STAY DEAD!!!!!!! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Memnoch 05-18-2003 06:11 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Ziroc:
Just bought it, and I can't wait to read this one! (Mem knows why!) [img]smile.gif[/img] We'll know WHO that 'shadow' is.

I am finishing up the Cleric Quintet though first. Never read the last two books. I'm finishing up on the Fallen Fortress and then will read Condemnation and then, the final book in the Cleric Quintet.

I liked the Ghost guy.. wanted to hurt him though.. [img]smile.gif[/img] STAY DEAD!!!!!!! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Damn...I'm so jealous!!! It won't come out here for another couple of months, I'll bet... [img]graemlins/madhell.gif[/img]

Let me know how it is, but don't release any spoilers!!!! :D :D :D :D

Ziroc 05-25-2003 10:51 PM

I can't beleive that I am the only one to be reading this novel. [img]smile.gif[/img] It's actually pretty good! I'm nearly finished with it. Anyone else reading it?

MagiK 05-27-2003 09:56 AM

<font face="COMIC Sans MS" size="3" color="#7c9bc4">
Is this the series by Elaine Cunningham? or the one by Salvatore?
I picked up the first three Novels of the Cunningham series...but havent had the chance to read them yet.
They all have one word type titles...like condemnation, appelation, insemination.....can't think fo the actual words.</font>

[ 05-27-2003, 09:57 AM: Message edited by: MagiK ]

Memnoch 05-29-2003 06:07 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by MagiK:
I picked up the first three Novels of the Cunningham series...but havent had the chance to read them yet.
They all have one word type titles...like condemnation, appelation, insemination.....can't think fo the actual words.</font>

It's actually edited and presented by Salvatore but written by a whole bunch of different people. I've been waiting for this one for such a long time now. [img]graemlins/awcrap.gif[/img]

Ziroc 05-31-2003 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Memnoch:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MagiK:

It's actually edited and presented by Salvatore but written by a whole bunch of different people. I've been waiting for this one for such a long time now. [img]graemlins/awcrap.gif[/img] </font>[/QUOTE]I finished this one, now, GEEZ! I gotta wait till JAN 2004! WAAAA! :(

Bristowe 06-19-2003 08:38 AM

I saw the first two of this series in a city bookstore...the only place i saw them so far... but they were so damn expensive it wasn't even funny. They were like 60 bucks each almost... I've read some of it in that shop (bout a chapter before my legs got tired) and it's good, but is it worth buying, in hardback that is?

MagiK 06-19-2003 08:53 AM

I have Started the Drow Series by Cunningham and have the first three books in the condemnation series but won't get to them for a while.
</font>

Nanobyte 06-19-2003 01:56 PM

I'm just starting Cunningham's Starlight&Shadows trilogy, but after I finish that I'll be moving on to the War of the Spider Queen set. How is it, BTW?