Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   What am I supposed to do with his head? (spoilers) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8625)

Paleface 07-11-2002 08:59 PM

I completed the quest where I had to find 200lbs of illithium ore for an artist in the Government district.

I went to the Promenade and spoke with the ore seller who redirected me to the Copper Corronet and a dwarf that told me someone had stolen it from him.

I then went to the Bridge District and killed the guy that had it.
When I killed him, he had the ore but his head was also on the ground.

What am I supposed to do with it?

I went back to the man at the Copper Coronet but he doesn't say anything about it.

What am I supposed to do with the head?

[ 07-11-2002, 09:00 PM: Message edited by: Paleface ]

beetle2 07-11-2002 09:02 PM

i have know idea bout the head but tell me how did u get in the house. i tried picking the lock and it wouldnt work so i cast knock but then got sluagtered by coweled wizards for casting illegal magic.

Silver 07-11-2002 09:04 PM

Go to the government district and enter the large building with the cowled wizards and guard officals. Go to the far north to the guy standing in front of a throne like chair and talk to him, after you mention Neb's head he'll take it from you and give you a reward for killing the child murderer.

Paleface 07-11-2002 09:05 PM

I used Yoshimo and simply picked the lock.
Did you make sure your thief has a good "Pick Locks" level?

Silver 07-11-2002 09:05 PM

You probably didn't have a lockpick skill high enough, try a potion of thief mastery and try it again. Also you can get permission to cast magic by going to the large building in the government district and talking to the cowled wizard at the left of the walkway thing, it's 5,000 gps.

Paleface 07-11-2002 09:06 PM

Thanks Silver...

I went to the Order of the Radiant Heart but I never thought of going to the Cowled Wizards.

Thanks! [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 07-11-2002, 09:09 PM: Message edited by: Paleface ]

beetle2 07-11-2002 09:07 PM

i replace yoshi with nalia and when she tried to pick it it would say lock pick failed??

pBluescript 07-11-2002 09:16 PM

Silver, is the reward worth the trip?

I've got his head in my cabin/keep in Umar Hills. I assume eventally I can get back there after my adventures with the drow elves.

Silver 07-11-2002 09:20 PM

From what I remember it's some xp, gold, and a reputation point. Unless you're on a time constrained quest though you should probably do it, you can never get too much xp to spread out between your party.

SecretMaster 07-11-2002 10:25 PM

Yeah, go bring his head back to Brega n get ur reward. Its worth it I suppose.