Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   To those of u!! (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=34516)

dino 08-01-2002 03:06 AM

hello.. its me.. athras..
if u have no inttention of helping me at all u could
just say no. No need for u to talk a bunch of junk.
To MEMNOCH,DRACONISREX JIM,LARRY_OHF,BANZAI AND WURM
TO ALL THESE PPL WHO HAS THEIR PENIS FACING UP 24 HOURS A DAY
HOW ABOUT I SLICE YOUR PENIS AND PUT IT INTO A FANCY BOX AND WRAP IT UP WITH PINK CLOTH AND A FLOWER ON TOP AND SELL IT TO U FOR 500 DOLLARS? SOUNDS FAMILIAR??
BTW.. I GOT A NEW CD WITH THE CD KEY ALREADY.. THANKS!! I FEEL A LOT BETTER NOW THAT ALL OF U ARE A BUNCH OF LILY GIRLS!! INCLUDING THE SO CALLED WEB MASTER!! HAHAHAHAAHHA!!!

PS: WHAT KIND OF NAME IS MEMNOCH?/ AND BANZAI!? WUT?? ARE U SOME KIND OF GREEN BUSH TREE GUY?? HAHA(*BANZAI! THE NINJA BOY!*) AHAHAHA

Sigmar 08-01-2002 03:56 AM

Who the hell is Arthas....Who cares?!

Kaltia 08-01-2002 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by dino:
[QB]hello.. its me.. athras..
It's obvious that we're using too many words poor little dino couldn't understand, poor baby.

john 08-01-2002 05:15 PM

Dino if Fred and Wilma see what you wrote I can see that bar a soap getting closer!! Looks like Lava!! UMMM

Morgan_Corbesant 08-01-2002 05:58 PM

he is making fun of names, and his is dino?! and he spells what in the form of Wut?!...............

Shadow101 08-01-2002 06:48 PM

I suspect he's the 1 thats been trying to use these boards to get a no cd key and that he'll be gone now. The question is though why havent these posts been removed yet? does this place get moderate or what?

Willard 08-01-2002 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by dino:
hello.. its me.. athras..
To MEMNOCH,DRACONISREX JIM,LARRY_OHF,BANZAI AND WURM
TO ALL THESE PPL WHO HAS THEIR PENIS FACING UP 24 HOURS A DAY
HOW ABOUT I SLICE YOUR PENIS AND PUT IT INTO A FANCY BOX AND WRAP IT UP WITH PINK CLOTH AND A FLOWER ON TOP AND SELL IT TO U FOR 500 DOLLARS? SOUNDS FAMILIAR??
BTW.. I GOT A NEW CD WITH THE CD KEY ALREADY.. THANKS!! I FEEL A LOT BETTER NOW THAT ALL OF U ARE A BUNCH OF LILY GIRLS!! INCLUDING THE SO CALLED WEB MASTER!! HAHAHAHAAHHA!!!

PS: WHAT KIND OF NAME IS MEMNOCH?/ AND BANZAI!? WUT?? ARE U SOME KIND OF GREEN BUSH TREE GUY?? HAHA(*BANZAI! THE NINJA BOY!*) AHAHAHA

Hello dino. "welcome" to Ironworks. I hope you enjoy your stay here while you can. If you keep these troll posts up, you won't be here long. Man, calling Z a lily girl? Making fun of Memnoch's pen name? Get a life, dude.

BTW-
Say hi to Wilma for me. Ha.

Memnoch 08-02-2002 05:42 AM

It's just Athlas the pirate, now taken care of. We don't help thieves here.

Move on everyone, nothing to see here but dead troll. [img]graemlins/beheaded.gif[/img]

:D

[ 08-02-2002, 05:43 AM: Message edited by: Memnoch ]