Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   NWN Mod: Escape from Undermountain (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Kraken Society Spy Quest completed (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37814)

Ziroc 08-03-2004 12:45 PM

I saw a user return the Xanather Caravan stash and try to complete the quest and it hit me that I didn't finish that quest! Doh! [img]smile.gif[/img] So it's now finished, and may I say, very intricate! Also, when you accept the quest, it will show up in your quest logbook as well. Be careful though, when you choose what payment choice you want, she WILL remember, and give you the choice you picked earlier.

Have fun! Another large update is coming soon, and this WILL include the Gauntlet levels. Muhahaha!

T-D-C 08-03-2004 05:27 PM

While your looking at that quest I was unable to complete Savros Ghost quest.

1)I spoke to savros

2) he told me to go to southquarter

3) I found his wife

4) she didn't know what the hell I was on about.

Has this quest been completed or is it just me ?

Ziroc 08-03-2004 05:59 PM

Now that is odd. Hmm, maybe it's a typo for the 'show text if' option for the variable.

THANK YOU for telling me this.

T-D-C 08-03-2004 06:54 PM

No Probs Z, Im more than happy to let you know and playtest things for you (when I get the time to be on)

I must say that the last few week have been extremly fun leveling my character up in Undermountain. I see some people at level 40 already but im haveing the msot fun when my character is in his mid 20's

Thanks for the great Mod!

Harkoliar 08-04-2004 04:01 AM

i dont know if you guys missed me.. but im hooked with bg2 again :D . so i will be gone for who knows when till i finished the bg2 with all the mods installed ;) . enjoy undermountain guys!

DrowArchmage 08-07-2004 05:15 PM

Ziroc,somebody where the hell am i?

T-D-C 08-07-2004 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by DrowArchmage:
Well you in the Efu part of the Ironworks Forum. If you want morespecific information then your profile says your from: Gladwin,MI.

Hope that helps.

Ziroc 08-08-2004 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by DrowArchmage:
You have entered........................................... ... The Twilight Zone!

[img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 08-08-2004, 12:07 AM: Message edited by: Ziroc ]

T-D-C 08-08-2004 06:39 PM

*start weird creepy music*

*Imitates the naked dwarf's voice set*

I see your next victim.

Do de do do do de do do

*end weird creepy music*

TheCrimsomBlade 08-09-2004 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by T-D-C:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by DrowArchmage:

Well you in the Efu part of the Ironworks Forum. If you want morespecific information then your profile says your from: Gladwin,MI.

Hope that helps.
</font>[/QUOTE]T-D-C I'm LMAO [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img] and now my stomack hurts! Then I saw your next post with the DO DO DO DO, I blew soda out my nose all over the key board. Glad I have a protective cover on it.

As far as DrowArchmage and the question "Where the hell am i" [img]graemlins/1dizzy.gif[/img]
all I can say is, "If you don't know? then you need to put away the bong [img]graemlins/stop.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bonghit.gif[/img]
and get some help!"
[img]graemlins/docheart.gif[/img]