Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Not high enough level for Watcher's Keep!! (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18386)

Lothar 12-04-2001 09:25 PM

Im just playing thru SOA(for the second time) and I went to watchers keep to pick up some cool stuff from the first level. The guy told me I wasnt high enough yet. What Level must I be to go in there?

Sean 12-05-2001 01:02 AM

I think you can go in anyway. If you cant then go and do a few tasks and go back later.

StormCast 12-05-2001 03:03 AM

Thats true, I went there at once. Its dificult, But u can go a bit down before u need to get a higher lev.

Memnoch 12-05-2001 04:27 AM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Strider:
Im just playing thru SOA(for the second time) and I went to watchers keep to pick up some cool stuff from the first level. The guy told me I wasnt high enough yet. What Level must I be to go in there?<hr></blockquote>

That's never happened to me. There shouldn't be a restriction. What level are you anyway?

Dundee Slaytern 12-05-2001 05:01 AM

It happened to me when I was soloing with my Archer. I went there when I was level 9 because I wanted the Ammo Case. I basically told the Helm Knights to stuff it and they allowed me to enter. It took some willpower not to take the Quiver of Plenty, [img]tongue.gif[/img] I just wanted the Ammo Case, I will take the Quiver of Plenty in ToB.

Galadria 12-05-2001 09:49 AM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Dundee Slaytern:
It happened to me when I was soloing with my Archer. I went there when I was level 9 because I wanted the Ammo Case. I basically told the Helm Knights to stuff it and they allowed me to enter. It took some willpower not to take the Quiver of Plenty, [img]tongue.gif[/img] I just wanted the Ammo Case, I will take the Quiver of Plenty in ToB.<hr></blockquote>
Dundee, why can't you just take them both??

Barry the Sprout 12-05-2001 10:03 AM

An unlimited supply of +1 arrows might have spoilt the earlier quests somewhat. That might have been what Dundee was trying to get at.

Dundee Slaytern 12-05-2001 11:02 AM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Galadria:
Dundee, why can't you just take them both??<hr></blockquote>
How do I put it? I felt it would have been too easy if I had unlimited ammunition. I only took the case because come on... which Archer does not have a storage bag for his arrows?!?! Besides, it is fun to buy arrows. [img]smile.gif[/img] I have spent nearly 70,000+ Gps on arrows alone already. ;)

So I took the Ammo Case only, because my Archer shoots a lot of arrows very quickly, and I do not want to go back to my HQ just to reload every 2 battles or so.