Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Easter Weekend, what's up!? (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=93225)

Variol (Farseer) Elmwood 03-21-2005 06:35 AM

What are everyone's plans for this Easter Weekend? I know there won't be any DnD for me on Sunday. :(
I suggested to the group that we play on Good Friday instead, or even try the LotR Risk game which the DM got for Christmas.
Work has been tough the last 2 weeks and I can sure use the break.

Cloudbringer 03-21-2005 07:15 AM

Good Friday I'll be going to Good Friday services at church. I usually do the noon one with the stations of the cross but my husband is working so we're going in the evening.

Easter, after church, we're having a ham dinner and relaxing at home this year.

[ 03-21-2005, 07:16 AM: Message edited by: Cloudbringer ]

philip 03-21-2005 07:44 AM

I think we might play DnD thursday or saturday. The rest of the time I'll be learning for a physics test on 4 books :(

Sigmar 03-21-2005 07:49 AM

It's my 18th bday on thursday so I'll probably celebrate on Thursday,Friday,Saturday and Sunday...

Oh I forsee my friends and myself waking up on a beach with seagulls sleeping on our heads and hermit crabs taking up residence in various nooks and cranny's of our bodies.

Cloudbringer 03-21-2005 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Sigmar:
It's my 18th bday on thursday so I'll probably celebrate on Thursday,Friday,Saturday and Sunday...

Oh I forsee my friends and myself waking up on a beach with seagulls sleeping on our heads and hermit crabs taking up residence in various nooks and cranny's of our bodies.

[img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] We need video of this! ;) Happy Birthday in advance, Sig! [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img]

Spelca 03-21-2005 08:36 AM

I'm going to study. I have to hand in an essay on Tuesday and then I have an exam on Thursday. And I have to hand in a research outline too. Oh, and tomorrow I have an exam also. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Sir Goulum 03-21-2005 09:49 AM

Goin' to my Grandmas, and pure relaxation. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Illumina Drathiran'ar 03-21-2005 10:04 AM

Gritting my teeth through a family visit, mercifully short this year, after which point I'll spend it with my best friend's family.

pritchke 03-21-2005 03:54 PM

<font face="Verdana" size="3" color="#00FF00">Spend it with the wife, maybe church.

Believe it or not I had a gaming session this weekend with my buddies (Game of Thrones, 2 games of Puerto Rico). We also had our Easter feast this Sunday, because the wife's brother would not be able to make it next weekend.

So unless we get invited to go somewhere next weekend it will be a quiet one.</font>

[ 03-21-2005, 03:56 PM: Message edited by: pritchke ]

Attalus 03-21-2005 06:26 PM

Going out to some friends' place in the country, repay for us making Christmas dinner and inviting them.