Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Erm.... Ironworks???? (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=82092)

Epona 10-24-2002 05:52 PM

I notice that we have gone back to the old Ironworks logo at the top of the page, rather than Escape Gaming.

Excuse me if I've missed something, I haven't been around for a couple of days, but what's that about?

Ziroc 10-24-2002 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Epona:
I notice that we have gone back to the old Ironworks logo at the top of the page, rather than Escape Gaming.

Excuse me if I've missed something, I haven't been around for a couple of days, but what's that about?

I'll be releasing a statement tonight regarding that! [img]smile.gif[/img] For now, I will say this: Ironworks will be staying. Escape is not. Deal broke down. More tonight...

Epona 10-24-2002 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Ziroc:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Epona:

I'll be releasing a statement tonight regarding that! [img]smile.gif[/img] For now, I will say this: Ironworks will be staying. Escape is not. Deal broke down. More tonight...</font>[/QUOTE]Dan, I'm sorry to hear that :(
Damn my mouth (fingers?? LOL) for getting into gear before you'd had a chance to tell us.

Sir Goulum 10-24-2002 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Epona:

I'm not sure either...everthings going back to Ironworks!

EDIT- Sorry to hear that, Z!

[ 10-24-2002, 06:00 PM: Message edited by: Sir Goulum ]

Ronn_Bman 10-24-2002 06:01 PM

Sorry to hear it Z, unless it's what you wanted.

I'll look forward to the details tonight. If I can get in, I've been having some trouble from home since Monday, but I have a few "fixes" to try tonight.

Ladyzekke 10-24-2002 06:01 PM

No way! All that work changing things to Escape for nothing Ziroc? :(

Well I won't say anymore, will wait for your post about what happened. Bummer though...

Grojlach 10-24-2002 06:03 PM

Major bummer indeed. Will await the official statement. :(

Lord of Alcohol 10-24-2002 06:07 PM

Can I say the "F" word for you? Bummer Dan

Cloudbringer 10-24-2002 07:44 PM

:( Sorry to hear this, Dan, but we do love Ironworks no matter what you call it.

Jorath Calar 10-24-2002 08:09 PM

Heh, my observational skill is at it again... Ididn't even notice... [img]smile.gif[/img]

Sorry to hear this Ziroc, but I'm kibd of glad, I was having hard time adapting to the Escape title... [img]smile.gif[/img]