View Single Post
Old 04-29-2003, 09:11 AM   #68
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

Click Here To get a text document describing the items i wish to add to the store, just remember that I can't actually modify these items outside of NWN because I don't have baldurs Gate, but I'd like to participate... here's a quick description of the items so you don't have to bother downloading them (Unless you're name should be Annatar)

These items and many more can be accessed from this NWN module You can nab the items + a full body outfit, ranged weapon, ammunition, and a working NWN chess game with them.

OR

NWN Players can acess the Scythe and book, alone, as .erf files from here and import them into their modules

These are the items themselves (Minus the book's contents)

FIRST ITEM:

Item type: Scythe / Polearm / Exotic Click Here for a picture

Name: The Shimashigashi (Name represents the sound of metal slicing air in a combination attack)

Appearance: Bronze, straight handel, no encrusted jewels or fancy parts, just an ordinary looking scythe that's made of bronze.

Stats:

Enhancement Bonus +5
Keen
Regeneration Vampiric + 4

Description:

"This scythe was produced for the soul purpose of use against an army of light warriors in the bronze age, it has since existed, still seemingly indestructable though crafted from bronze, it glows an evil glow which was placed on it by the dark necromancers who used it to crush amassing soldiers, it once was even said to have gone under the ownership of Cigotuvi, the great death sorcerer, though many beleive these claims to be just rumors... The scythe itself grants the user incredible skill in its use even if they are not a good pole-arm using fighter, or even a fighter, it's magics seep deep into one's blood and even force the heart to seem to palipitate in time with the blade's swinging...

NEXT ITEM:

Item type: Book

Name: The Halcyon Neko Knights Seasons I - III

Appearance: an old worthless looking torn up book

Stats:

Cast Spell : Greater Planar Binding, Once A Day

Description of item:

This tome was forged by the keepers of knowledge in the ancient days when the world was first becoming created, though many such stories are regarded as fantasy, this one holds evidence of things beyond our grasping of understanding. How can people from the begining of time say, "history repeats itself"? Perhaps the true content of this book is beyond our grasp, but it is a good thing to be sure to read, as it may help us to understand the world around us a little better, if not provide us with some personal information of the goings-on of people from ancient times. It follows the story of a group of young warriors who are accompanied by this wizard, who seems evil when described but acts nothing like it, his own skills are frightening, almost god-like, and he speaks in tounges which can't even be understood today, the second section follows the life of his son, and the third part, though the shortest, provides the greatest climax to the plot of the story, this isn't one of those books you want to read-ahead in, as the story could be too easily spoiled that way. Dive into shi book and enjoy. The story was written by the ancient manga-ka, Shinokai, in 01 W.E., whatever time period that may be...

- The book itself is too big to post here so I just gave you the description, the full book is on the text at the top link -

[ 04-29-2003, 09:35 AM: Message edited by: /)eathKiller ]
/)eathKiller is offline   Reply With Quote