View Single Post
Old 05-14-2003, 12:24 PM   #10
jcompton
Elminster

Quote:
Originally posted by serjeLeBlade:
1) There are two Nalia romances, one finished and one in developement, and since it has been said that the first one portraits an out of character Nalia, I would suggest to wait for jcompton's one to be finished, like me and a lot of other people are doing.
I'm not sure Arnel's problem was casting Nalia out of character. Rather, it was the fact that he didn't do anything WITH the character. Really, all we find out about her, aside from a boring and confusing plot involving an old boyfriend, is that she wants to help the needy, and he doesn't really get much deeper than that.

It's not without redeeming moments (the arranged-marriage wedding ceremony is a cute cutscene) but in a day and age where few people tolerate .tlk overwriting mods without a really good reason, you may have a hard time working it into your install.

Quote:
Anyway, my current favourite is Viccy, obviously with the wonderful aforementioned flirt pack from Forgotten Wars [img]smile.gif[/img]
Ahh... lilacs and blood...
Heh. Sounds like you're a true romantic. [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 05-14-2003, 12:25 PM: Message edited by: jcompton ]