View Single Post
Old 08-05-2011, 01:12 AM   #76
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

Heart Re: New NASA Data Debunks Global Warming

Quote:
Originally Posted by John D Harris View Post
A rotting tree or plant giving off it's CO2 is considered harmful ????????? Did I freaking read that right????? So for what 500 million years or so Plants have been living and dieing, Giving off CO2 when they rot and that is harmful????? Well spank my ass and paint it purple..... Holy horse manure for 500 million years harm has been happening and it has waited until some creature happened to invent an internal combusion engine before this harm sprung upon the Earth... Hale's bells paint pink poka dots on there too.... If that ain't the stupidest comment I think I've read in a my life.... Yes I know Humus gives off CO2 it's been doing it ever since plants have been around in fact plants are the foundation for the rest of life on this planet... and the natural process that has been going on for 500,000,000+ years is harmful???? 500,000,000 years is harmful????? Just out of idle couriousity what the Hale do you consider not harmful? If 500 million years of alowing life to grow and expand is harmful.
lol wtf?