View Single Post
Old 12-21-2023, 08:19 AM   #10
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Ironworks Forum Re: Trying to make a tally of who is here

BTW, if anyone wants to join a few of us Ironworker's on Discord DM/PM me here on Ironworks for access.

It'd be awesome to play some multiplayer games together with you guys/gals!! Heck, We play Fortnite... BUT we also play Baldur's Gate 3, which IS Multiplayer!! I'd love to run some quests. Haven't played too much of BG3 yet--wanna savor it like fine wine and take my time .

But on the Ironworks Gaming channel on Youtube, we play FPS'ers, RPGs, And all other kinds of games.. If you just wanna watch, come to the URL below and subscribe to my Ironworks Gaming Youtube channel! Even if you wanna be a lurker or chat with us--that's awesome too! I Miss you guys more that you know.

I do plan on overhauling the forum with new updated software-adding new features but keeping the same look and feel--just better. Just takes a while, as I have lots of real life work/streaming to do, but we'll be integrating Youtube and some twitter/X stuff somehow. We'll figure it out...

It's just hard to do. As many of you know, I suffer from chronic back pain and shoots down both legs. It's just gotten worse as I get older. Very depressing, but I still try to keep my chin up, and stay positive as I can...

We created a wonderful Family here, and I plan on keeping it up for as long as I breath. lol!!
But please check out the Ironworks Gaming Youtube channel! It'll be part of Ironworks Gaming as it kinda has been on the front page on www.ironworksforum.com.

It'd would make my year if we had more and more Ironworks Gaming members hung out with us!!

Dan's / Ziroc's / Ironworks Gaming Official Youtube channel!

https://www.youtube.com/@IronworksGaming

Twitter / X / Ziroc's Ironworks Gaming Official:

https://twitter.com/Ziroc_Ironworks

Ziroc is offline   Reply With Quote