View Single Post
Old 02-24-2001, 11:31 PM   #1
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

I wanted to talk about what I have in my party, and provoke some suggestions here in the beginnings of our battles. Since I did not want the cheats to mess up my game, and feel like I just threw away $30, I took on a pre-programmed party. They are programmed into HoW, and separated form the beginning chars. by a + sign in front of their description. This is so you can have a level 10 char, and not a starter one. Ok,,,you guys already know that, right???
My party consists of 1. Ranger 2. Thief 3. Fighter 4. Mage 5. Cleric 6. Paladin. They all come with wonderful weaponry and armor. I had originally chose a fighter/cleric instead of the paladin, but I did not like him much, so I decided to drop him in the middle of my journeys on the isle of the dead and pick up a paladin...the only other serious choice I could make. And what did I name my Paladin??? Jerome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Being level 10 and 11, I am finding it rather difficult on the isle of the dead. It takes forever to kill one oponent, and there are several at once that come a kissin'. Is anyone higher levels than that?? Should I use the cheat codes to raise myself a weee little bit????

(by the way...before I dropped off my fighter/cleric and took on the Paladin, I cleaned him of all his gear, for selling purposes...once a cheater, always a cheater, I guess)
Larry_OHF is offline   Reply With Quote