View Single Post
Old 01-08-2001, 02:30 PM   #3
Lily the Ranger

Reviews . . . never read them. But since I have discovered forums, I think that I have the ultimate review. You ask a question and an entire gaggle of absolutely wonderful people come out with brutally honest answers that are 99.9% helpful! That would be the ultimate review mag . . . people who have played the game but aren't being paid to give a good review or selected because they did.

W&W is different . . . it is an experience . . . I have been fortunately and had very few of the bugs that crash the game. SAVE often, i do . . . usually! Character development is personal thing. Each time my character acquires a skill, role, trait item . . . I SEE them with it. It changes them. Each time Talon cast flamedrop while we were toe-to-toe with the foe, I heard them screaming "no" just before it hit and cursing his youthful inexperience as they burned. *Ow, ow, ow, ow* Of course I have a VERY vivid imagination.

I would like a sequel . . . with the items that bug us the most fixed (see Wyv's Wish List . . . I want to sleep, know the time of day, I don't really want to pay attention to ration and water). I really don't want to use the cheats. Just me. Each of us enjoys the game differently. Frankly, you all talk about editting and Lily breaks out into a cold sweat and shakes uncontrollably. But both my son and I play and have come around a corner to be STARTLED by a monster on more than one occasion . . . I think we are into the game. We talk about our characters as though they had social security numbers . . . I think we are into the game. Even at my most frustrated, I wanted to play. If possible I would like to see a multiplayer version or spinoff.

MORE