View Single Post
Old 11-08-2006, 09:07 AM   #1
Mozenwrathe
Symbol of Cyric

Okay, I am trying to work with a host of hak packs (specifically the ones for Escape From Undermountain) in order to try out a few new weapon and armor ideas. When creating all the items, everything seemed to show up properly. When I went into the module (because for a change I have time to do such) I found my character brought in from Ziroc's module was missing clothes AND the module hung up on me when I went into one of the directories for the new items. (This occured on the fifth page of the black crate I created.) What gives? I thought I installed all of the hak files in the correct order in the module in order to prevent such an issue. How would I go about correcting this? And should have I been expecting this when at least ten robes did not show up as I was scrolling through different robes to choose from to put over an armor style?

====
====

This is what my custom content listing looks like:

efu10_patch2
efu10_patch
efu10_2das
efu10_place
efu10_tiles1
efu10_tiles2
efu10_textures
efu10_sounds
cep1patch153
cep1patch152
cep1patch150
cep1patch
cep2da
cepanatomy
cepbaseitem
cepcreature
cepplace
cepportrait
ceptexture

Custom Tlk File = cep

I didn't make any extra scripts, added no events, or recrafted anything at all. I just want to make sure anything I try to create works the first time around. I cannot afford to massively screw up anything, or it's just not worth sending them off to Ziroc in the first place. It has to be right the first time around if they are to have any hope of success.
There are no paths to power which are not fraught with confrontation. No matter the battle, a lesson must be won. In the end, the path shall fade into nothingness for the one walking it, but may go on for eternity for those whom choose to follow. One must know their own footsteps before taking that first step, or instead of choosing your battles, your battles will choose you.
Mozenwrathe is offline   Reply With Quote