View Single Post
Old 01-08-2002, 04:32 AM   #7
LennonCook
Jack Burton

Ok, Secret master, ur in. Ill add u too the dtatabase.
Legolas, Ill put a link in my Sig to Merlins Palace once its ready for action. Theres a Bit there to ask questions which I will answer... this one I will answer here though: The Order believes that there should be a balance between use of Magic and use of Weapons. Our goals are currently only short term, and mainly involve getting more members and being able to use Merlins Palace. If u have any other questions, please post them in Merlins Palace so that I can keep everything I need to make up an answer to in one place.
Jaran- U can join, I just need more particulars.
Dagorion- Sorry, no TDD or TOB kits yet... Ill allow them once I am familiar with them. Until then, the only sub class kits which I will allow are those from SOA. Sorry. And about Spells- You must as a part of ur class (single and dual allowed as well) Have spells falling under the category of either Wizard, Priest or Druid.

OK, So I have 1 member besides myself.... Wow. I was told i probably wouldnt get recruits this fast. I guess im lucky or something. (must be one of the things I have equipped... gives me 8o luck or something ill have to study all of this gear...)

EDIT : To close a font color, you have to type /font. You had /color.

[ 01-08-2002: Message edited by: Larry_OHF ]

LennonCook is offline   Reply With Quote