View Single Post
Old 03-01-2007, 03:22 PM   #5
Man Who Fights Like Woman
Manshoon

Star Wars
I see no need for fancy names.

This game is set in, quite obviously, the Star Wars universe, so a long long time ago in a galaxy far, far away. More specifically it's set during the time of the Rebellion, right now it's a little bit before the good trilogy but if it's successful I do expect some overlap between timelines.

The system it uses is d20 Star Wars. Please no wailing or gnashing of teeth based on this, it's what's available and it works anyways. It's fairly survivable, so long as you don't do anything stupid like challenge a rancor to a duel or a sarlaac to an eating contest.

At the moment the party seems to be heavily leaning towards the Empire, those bunch of jack-booted thugs, but the option to play Rebellion is always open. This could add a hostile party dynamic, and also create some character development if they're forced to work together. Plus, most of the party seems to be freelancers anyways.

Current game thread

Current OOC thread

================================

Game News:
The game is officially started! Still accepting new applicants, but please hurry.

I expect this from players:
1. Be able to write legible posts. I don't ask for perfect spelling and grammar, but we should be able to decipher it without a decoder ring.
2. Independent thought. No, I won't tell you what to do. No, I'm not going to lead you from point A to point B. Yes, I expect you to have A Plan.
3. Have a sense of humor. Come on, you're playing aliens in space going between planets and fighting other space monsters. Jokes are to be expected.
Current characters:
PurpleXVI - Argon, Ship's mechanic, pilot, freelancer
Kazilan - Sorkuk, Ship's mechanic, also a pilot, freelancer
Caleb808 - Barney, Trandoshan grappler, Imperial Reserve Forces
Also have characters in process from TAOWolf and DrowArchmage

[ 03-01-2007, 03:24 PM: Message edited by: Man Who Fights Like Woman ]
Man Who Fights Like Woman is offline   Reply With Quote