View Single Post
Old 08-16-2001, 01:12 PM   #2
-Aragain-
Dungeon Master

With my Ranger, i have potions, lots of potions. Any potion i find i keep becuase later on i will NEED it! That alone is my magic skill. Same goes for arrows since im a Ranger. Also, your Avatar gets an Innate Light Heal Skill which i currently have 2. Which can come in handy. Also, before going to battle with any mage, i slap on a Free Action scroll so I cant be totally fudged.

Now i was thinking of making myself a cleric, girl of course, to go along with my Ranger. The healing always helps. But Rangers are priests to, but i have yet to find a spell i can use.

Paladins would be great for soloing in my opinion. They can heal a bit, cast, and they get Lay on Hands. Which is a once a day FULL HEAL for anyone touched. would come in handy against Serevok.

Your right, I think its impossible to solo with a mage unles you have the moonblade, becuase that is the sweetest sword ive seen. How to get the moonblade on an avatar, well... you could hack but thats your choice.

Conclusion: I think the best soloing class, if any, would be a hybrid or Fighter/Priest class becuase that way you get the best of both worlds. I am now finding out that by the 5th Chapter things are getting pretty hairy with my soloer, unless i can find some magic arrows, or make my own =P, i just might have to give myself a cleric, or mage.

-Aragain Leafstalker
-Aragain- is offline   Reply With Quote