View Single Post
Old 09-14-2003, 11:44 PM   #3
Nerull
Lord Ao

</font>
  • When Michael has the competition eliminated during the baptism in the Godfather saga. Another scene is where Sonny is gunned down.</font>
  • The very beginning of the Exorcist, where you see the statue of Pazuzu. The exorcism itself is good, as well (especially the part where "Help Me" appears on her stomach). In the updated version released recently, they added a scene where she came down the stair like a spider, bent backwards (very creepy!).</font>
  • The scene in Halloween where Jaime Lee Curtis is running screaming across the street back to the house she is babysitting at, and Michael Myers is just casually walking across the street. Also, the whole part after that in the house is a classic.</font>
  • The part in the Wizard of Oz where the flying monkeys abduct Dorothy and the rest of the gang. The part where they expose the wizard is cool, too.</font>
  • The final duel in the Good, the Bad and the Ugly. The very end (where he leaves the Ugly hanging, then comes back and shoots the rope) is cool, too.</font>
  • The final duel in Yojimbo, where he uses the throwing knife to disarm the guy with the gun. The scene in Fistfull of Dollars is good, too, but not as good as the scene in Yojimbo.</font>
  • The duel between Arnold and the alien in Predator, with them cleaning out the base a good scene, too.</font>
  • Gandalf versus the Balrog in Fellowship of the Ring. Also cool was the part where Arwen swept away the ringwraiths with the water and the part where Aragorn fought the main Uruk-hai.</font>
  • The final battle in Enter the Dragon (not just two guys going at it equally, very cool). Runner up is the fight with O'Hara.</font>
  • The fight between Neo and Morpheus in the Matrix. Runner up is the part where he gets up at the end and does the whole stopping bullets/mop the floor with Agent Smith part.</font>
  • The fight between Adam Sandler and Bob Barker in Happy Gilmore (don't like Sandler much, but that was a classic).</font>
  • The very beginning of Saving Private Ryan (most realistic looking war scene that I have ever seen).</font>
  • Pretty much all of the scenes with Bill Murray or Rodney Dangerfield in Caddyshack.</font>
  • The end of the Usual Suspects.</font>
It's pretty late where I'm at, and that is all I can think of off hand.

[ 09-14-2003, 11:45 PM: Message edited by: Nerull ]
[img]\"ubb/noncgi/smiles/new/ghoul.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br /><br />\"The middle class pays all of the taxes, does all of the work.<br />The lower class exists just to scare the middle class.\"<br />-George Carlin
Nerull is offline   Reply With Quote