View Single Post
Old 09-16-2003, 11:53 AM   #7
RevRuby
Fzoul Chembryl

Question Mark

actually us lovely l.d.s. (mormons) have great missionaries who don;t come back after being asked to leave. a friend of mine has told them once that she does not wish to investigate the church, so when the missionaries run into her a thte park they discuss me, or secular activities.

and they did have real jobs once. they have to pay for their mission. our one missionary actually worked on designing most of the video games you probably now play, or did a year ago. in fact the company he worked for was once contracted with blizzard. if you don;t want ot discuss religion you don;t have to. but they are ppl, and despite you saying that you don;t wish to offend anyone, i feel offended. as i have befriended many missionaries, i just can't see how anyone can veiw them strictly as missionaries.

mind you i do dislike jw missionaries, but that is because they forced their wedidng pamphlet into my house after i told tehm i was raised catholic and my husband-to-be is mormon.

anyway, i will try to not take the offense personally, but figure out if they are jw, or lds. if they are lds and your have continually asked them to leave you be then ask for a number for their mission president.