View Single Post
Old 11-14-2006, 09:58 AM   #2
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

My first piece of advice is to totally forget that Circle Kick even exists. That is, unless you prefer to find yourself constantly changing targets to stay on the main baddie in a group. I have said this before, but it bears repeating; there are no bad combat feats, except for Circle Kick. Other than that, I have no idea what it is you're looking for. Weapon Master builds are pretty straight forward. I would avoid a quarterstaff monk/weapon master, as it would involve spreading stat points all over the board for a decent build. Fighter would be better, and mixing cleric into a fighter or barb wm build is a bad idea too, especially if you're looking for dev crit. Same reason as the monk/weapon master too, have to spread stat points too wide. Dev Crit requires 25 base str, and you'll need to have a high enough wisdom to cast spells for your cleric levels.
So far as I know, Tomi was a rogue. It's a bad idea to split your weapon focuses too, you end up mediocre in two weapons, instead of really good with one.
robertthebard is offline   Reply With Quote