View Single Post
Old 07-09-2002, 11:17 PM   #2
Reonin
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I can't say anything about the sword, as I dont know. If I did know something, I doubt I could say anything without a major spoiler anyway.

I didn't need insight to know that dude was up to no-good. He's so obvious that even a small child could figure it out from the start.

It's not odd at all that she sentenced him to death. She is a Lawful Good paladin after all, and he was quite obviously guilty of treason, and people wanted blood. She does feel tremendous guilt over it though, which fits just fine, as he was her lover.

Respawning at any point is unrealistic, and for me something not really needed (I almost never die, my henchman does, but I only really get nailed by super-traps.)

You might like Sharwyn, I like her myself, even if she (like all henchman) is pretty much useless to a Paladin(what i'm playing) in the second chapter. Who knows, maybe in later chapters the henchman will become worth something more than an exp bonus and somebody to roleplay with (your henchman can have some good stories and comments, though not nearly as much as i'd like)
Reonin is offline   Reply With Quote