-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Depends...

What alignment are you? Jaheira and Xan are neutral, so they can become a real pain in the *** if you have a high reputation. Edwin is evil. I never play with Edwin, unless I'm evil.

Xan has a problem: a very good sword; quite good mage. The problem: mages and swords don't mix. If you're of good alignment dump Khalid for Mister Helm (can't remember his name; the one on the ankhegg map above friendly arm). Dump Jaheira for the stone priestess at the nashkell carnival (I'm not so good at remembering names apparently [img]smile.gif[/img] ). Don't buy the scroll from the little guy, but in a temple. She's neutral to but better but just as annoying . The only priest of good alignment is in the cloackwood mines.

Keep Kivan!

If you're not a good mage yet, temporarily keep Xan, and later replace him by Dynaheir. Anyway I'd sack Khalid, but remember: Jaheira goes too!