View Single Post
Old 02-12-2009, 05:12 PM   #11
Felix The Assassin
The Dreadnoks

Default Re: Obama; hurdler or stumbler?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritWarrior View Post
As it is with you, who claim to be the watchdog we don't need. Where were you during the last decade? Oh well, you can make up for lost time starting with Bush. So, in retrospect, document all his mistakes so we can assess your nuetrality and your self-proclaimed F-up monitor. This way, we can make a decision on your competence to protect us against Obama, who (bless him) has to clean up this crap. But fair is fair, start off with the last 8 years and explain to me why you didn't warn me about that evil abyss-dwelling GW for all this time. You dropped the ball on him in a big way, so how can I trust you aren't A) blind/ignorant or B) one of them or C) GW himself after finally learning what the internetz do.

Promoting Fox news? Lollerz.
I have already afforded you that info.

In Recap:
The democrat in control Congress deregulated: The housing, The stock market, and The banking industry. Now the new guy is faced with fixing it, and boy is he ever going to fix it! Why he's got ball park 800 Billion on package "A", 2 Trillion on package "B", and can't wait to unveil package "C", which will effectively break the bank, and the nation with it!

Finalizing the last 8 years, we looked good until the Katrina FEMA incident.

Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

John F. Kennedy
35th President of The United States

The Last Shot

Honor The Fallen

Jesus died for our sins, and American Soldiers died for our freedom.

If you don't stand behind our Soldiers, please feel free to stand in front of them.
Felix The Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote