View Single Post
Old 12-13-2001, 12:55 AM   #5
SixOfSpades
Dracolisk

Um, Worm, you might want to mark that post as a BG2 spoiler, if you're gonna make a statement that direct about Imoen.
-
-
-
-
*** BG2 SPOILER ***
-
-
-
-
-
-
You know, I've known for a while that Imoen is also a child of Bhaal, and never ONCE did it occur to me that that might be incest! Duh. [img]smile.gif[/img] That's because I've always roleplayed Good, and rejected Bhaal as my father. So now that I think about it, a romance with Imoen might work IF you can convince Imoen that A) It's neither your fault nor hers who the sire was, B) If both of you completely turn away from Bhaal and his evil, doesn't that remove the incestous element? and C) The hormonal lechery of a dead Chaotic Evil god is no reason you two can't like each other. It would take a LONG time to get the romance going (probably all the way into ToB), but it would certainly be interesting.

Besides, Imoen's got higher Charisma than the other choices (even if Viconia's picture is better) and the kids would be ubertoddlers! [img]smile.gif[/img]

They should have added romances with Keldorn and Edwin (or Haer'Dalis) and also Minsc, but you have to be a Mage and be Minsc's witch. Watching Minsc try to sweet-talk a girl....now THAT would be funny.

Romancing a Nymph can be dangerous, so I'd rather not try it. (There's a high-level Priest spell called "Nature's Beauty" or something, where for a brief instant, your enemies see you as the most beautiful creature they've ever imagined. They just want to pick you up and cuddle you....and then the vision is gone. The beautiful Nymph has vanished and is lost forever, and your enemies cannot cope with this heartbreak and crumple to the ground, weeping. Unless they make their Save, of course.)

I quite agree about the Lahl thing, though--I think there were 4 at the Nashkel Fair, at least 1 in Nashkel, and another one on Werewolf Isle! What's up with that?