View Single Post
Old 02-12-2009, 10:36 AM   #8
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

Default Re: Obama; hurdler or stumbler?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felix The Assassin View Post
At times it is hard to tell with you, due to the fact that on days with an "a" you promote Fox news into some of your postings. However, on days with a "y" you claim to be a leftist, and anything that opposes your personal view is biased media, regardless of it's true nature. Therefore, all of your biased balderdash is always countered with a leftist media group. And that is where your spin-doctor is currently lounging.
As it is with you, who claim to be the watchdog we don't need. Where were you during the last decade? Oh well, you can make up for lost time starting with Bush. So, in retrospect, document all his mistakes so we can assess your nuetrality and your self-proclaimed F-up monitor. This way, we can make a decision on your competence to protect us against Obama, who (bless him) has to clean up this crap. But fair is fair, start off with the last 8 years and explain to me why you didn't warn me about that evil abyss-dwelling GW for all this time. You dropped the ball on him in a big way, so how can I trust you aren't A) blind/ignorant or B) one of them or C) GW himself after finally learning what the internetz do.

Promoting Fox news? Lollerz.