View Single Post
Old 11-01-2002, 03:29 AM   #7
Luseleaf
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hmm. About getting rid of Jaheira and keeping Khalid, I wasn't plotting her murder, but I had contemplated conveniently leaving her gambling at the fair. I was imagining her as gambling addict. . . .

Perhaps I misunderstand, but I thought druids couldn't wear better than studded leather armor. Am I wrong? I mean, beside the ankheg armor, that is, which I have only because I was lame and looked up its location in Nashkell.

My characters are second and third level, and are hardly imposing tanks at the current moment, with the best armor class being -1. I was forced to give the ankheg armor to Minsc because I was too poor to buy him anything better than splint mail. That's the main reason that I went looking for the ankheg armor.

Before I leave for rescuing Dynaheir, I was planning to abandon Khalid temporarily to make room for her. Then, when I return, I could keep either Minsc or Khalid. Minsc can turn into a druggie and smoke lotus all day if I keep Khalid, instead. . . . Will this plan work?

Thanks for the welcome, folks.
Luseleaf is offline   Reply With Quote