View Single Post
Old 02-22-2009, 02:03 PM   #4
ZFR
Legion Symbol

Default Re: Anyway to check if a company did send me an email I haven't received?

Yes, the adress to which according to them the email was sent to is correct.

It's not the email itself that I want but proof whether it was sent or not. I had to rebook other connecting flights on different airlines and I'm trying to get a compensation for for those additional costs since they failed to inform me of the reschedule (had they informed me I would've travelled on an earlier flight so as not to miss my connecting flight)...

Anyway, according to them I was sent an email.

I just want to know whether they really did send it and it hasn't been delivered to me (i.e. not their fault) or whether they are just making this up. I'm suspecting it's the latter because the guy at the check in counter told me they haven't informed me because I didn't provide my contact details (which I did... I booked online so I had to), then at the registration office they said I was informed about it on the 26th of Jan and that I should contact customer support, and now customer support is telling me I was sent an email on the 27th... it seems odd.