View Single Post
Old 08-10-2011, 05:02 AM   #127
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

Worried Re: New NASA Data Debunks Global Warming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerek View Post
I've not asked you to do any of my work for me. I've just asked you show me the work you've done for yourself, the same as I ask my 6th graders to show their work on assignments.

*SNIP for tldr purposes*

If you ever decide to have a serious discussion on the topic, I'll be glad to participate. Until then, I'll just continue watching your game with the rest of the crowd.
So anyways, long story short...you still have done absolutely zero research. You even went ahead and thanked the people who did the work for you without ever providing them with any explanation as to why you refused to do it in the first place. I think you owe them that much at the very least - in fact many people are very curious as to why.

*Puts on tinfoil hat* Re your latest conspiracy theory...what's that, like 2 in the last month or so? I prefer the first one personally, you remember...with the multiple steps in it applied to everything. That said, I could work with this new shell concept but only if I get to be a carnie. And a cool carnie, like Samuel from heroes.

Not sure what to say about the text you pasted from that link other than it doesn't make you look good, lol.

First, you say Machinehead posted the link from which you pasted in another seperate thread, correct? This is my first time seeing that text. Now let me see if I understand this. Because that paragraph you pasted happens to suggest something similiar to what I said to you (which isn't exactly because I said academies as opposed to colleges, and suggested a broader scope such as environmntal agencies and more so was talking about the famous scientists when I said accredited etc.) you're alluding that I somehow could not have suggested "go do the research" by myself or something to that effect, amirite?
Even if it was true...explain to me what this would prove anyways? There's nothing genius in these suggestions, certainly not enough to take my cues from an article. And again even if I had read it remembered it and then copied what it said...what would be your point?

Clearly the amount of time you spent connecting the imaginary dots here would have been better served by actually putting in some serious, honest work instead of getting creative with paranoia. It's a shame. Btw, where's this thread you got that from?