Thread: Cigarettes
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2004, 02:31 PM   #1
Pikachu_PM
The Magister

Due to the problem of overcrowding I have decided to start a new post on this subject.

Point blank, cigarrettes and cigarrette companies are evil. EVIL EVIL EVIL.

Believe me, I know. I am 24 years old and just started smoking LAST YEAR. I knew the risk, I knew it was dangerous, but I started smoking socially and before I knew it I was up to half a pack a day.

Let me be clear to all of you who don't smoke...I WANT to quit, I have made sersious attepts to quit. I have gone as much as a week without smoking and then cracked. THe reality is, that once you've smoked for awhile your body is really never free of wanting a cigarette.

I despise cigarettes, I despise cigarette companies, yet I cannot quit smoking. The product is evil, and the companies executives should all be lined up and shot for making such a product. Was I weak? Yes. Did I know better? Yes. Did I think that smoking at parties would lead to mae craving cigarettes? No.

They are evil. They are a drug more addictive than heroine. And before anybody tells me the cigarette companies aren't to blame, start smoking, try and quit and then tell me otherwise. I went 23 years without smoking. I got weak ONE TIME in my life...one MOMENT of weakness and now I'm hooked. Do you realize how scary that is?