+5 magic resistance
+1 to dex
can cast
cure serious wounds 2x a day
heal once per day
stoneskin once per day
-2 to intelligence

While records are incomplete rumors of the blade suggest this
When Kilantron began wielding this blade(and a twin blade which has been lost to history) it was a simple katana forged in by the village smithy. He trained with the blade at least twelve hours everyday in his monestaries' courtyard. As his skill increased so did the power of the blades. When he was an elder monk his monestary came under attack from a local warlord. For the fist time in thier existence the blades were used on others. He bravely fought forced a stalemate, eventually the warlord gave up choosing his men over possible riches from the monestary. Kilantron was found being supported by one of the blades, dead. Forever in defense of his beloved monestary. Noone was sure if he had seen the retreat of the attacking forces or not but the monks of his monestary believe he did and knew he could rest.

it's designed for late soa to tob, perhaps the new items in new adventurer's mart or on a late underdark foe. i don't have the skill to make it. some worry was expressed about it being to powerful so i added the -2 to intelligence cause it just evokes images of kensai->mages.