View Single Post
Old 11-03-2002, 01:21 PM   #13
purre
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by SixOfSpades:
Welcome, purre! From some of your posts, I sense a strong taint of Evil running within you.....It's always good to have someone around to stand for the darker side of the Balance. [img]graemlins/firedevil.gif[/img]

I, personally, don't like Viconia: Her poor CON leaves her with very few hitpoints, which is compounded by the fact that she can't wear heavy armor because she's too weak to carry it. Add in the fact that half of all Healing spells and Potions used on her will be wasted, and you've got yourself one sickly Cleric. Good thing she has all the extra spells granted from her high WIS, because she's certainly gonna need 'em.

Branwen and Yeslick are about on a par, although Yeslick is indeed a bit better, and is an excellent match with a certain pair of Gauntlets (NOT the Gauntlets of Ogre Power, incidentally), and is Good to boot.
Thanksī. Well,Viconia has some faults (that 50% magic resistance is biggest of them),but she is on the evil side..thats good. Actually I always decide to play really goody gooder,but I always fall to the evil side,how strange...
purre is offline   Reply With Quote