View Single Post
Old 10-11-2003, 11:23 PM   #24
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
This past Thursday I was at work and heard sirens getting close, and heard that "siren slowing down and dying out" sound which you hear when a fire truck comes to a stop. So I'm thinking "hey something's going on close by, let me look". I look out the front door and there is a firetruck and an ambulance parked on the street right in front of my office. I'm looking around, don't see any smoke. I see though 5 EMTs and 3 firemen talking to this man. He looks OK, I mean he's not falling out or sick looking. They talk for awhile and he then takes the white t-shirt he is wearing off. They continue to all talk for a good 15 minutes, I didn't want to be a busybody and go out and ask what was up, so I just stayed put and looked from the door. I still have NO idea what was going on LOL. Eventually the EMTs get these sheets out of the ambulance, while the firemen start to roll out the hose. They proceed to all crowd around the guy holding up the sheets so he can strip to his undies (Hey I saw it, they really needed an extra sheet LOL), and they hosed the guy down. Why? Dunno LOL. When they are done they dry him off and stick him in the ambulance and the firemen rolled their hose back up and they all left.

Driving me nuts wondering what in the world that was all about LOL. Weird!
Ok, that is weird! Wonder what he got into?!