View Single Post
Old 09-26-2003, 02:29 PM   #5
The Hunter of Jahanna
Emerald Dragon

Quote:
Israel's defense forces are raising the prospect of an operation to destroy Iran's suspected nuclear weapons program.

Senior government and military officials, alarmed by the failure of the international community to move against Iran, have issued warnings that Israel would consider unilateral action to stop Tehran's development of nuclear weapons, reports Middle East Newsline.
Ok, maybe it is time for Isreal to take itself a little less seriously. I mean , who died and put them in charge of who can and can not have nuclear weapons? If they dont like the fact that neighboring countries have nukes maybe they should try just sucking it up instead of acting like a spoiled child who cant get their way.

The first line of the article says it all , if Iran develops nukes Isreal is going to act like the terorist nation that it is and go wreck their stuff. Mybe the rest of the region wouldnt be gunning for isreal so much if they didnt go and pick fights so often.