View Single Post
Old 03-23-2009, 04:27 PM   #7
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

Default Re: The Punisher 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by pritchke View Post
Punisher: War Zone was actually pretty good. I thought they nailed the Punisher Character and the criminals were badass as well. I am not a fan of blood and gore so I didn't enjoy this movie as much as I could have due to the very graphic blood and gore. Just knowing someone is dead is enough for me I don't have to examine every close up of every wound, and prefer to use my imagination. But story and character wise it was better than the first.
Was it? I have heard the reboot (war zone) was very gorey and I kinda avoided it. Still, if the story warrants gore I will watch it, but I don't like it being there for no reason....if that makes any sense. The Punisher is the bad hero, as far as marvel heroes go, so alot of blood and violence was always his thing. He isn't into trapping people in webs, he's into demolishing them.

I did see the "Travolta" one and thought it was a little retarded and camped up quite a bit. I mean, watchable but not sequel-worthy IMO.