View Single Post
Old 01-21-2003, 03:35 AM   #7
J.J.
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Vaskez:
quote:
Originally posted by /)eathKiller:
Open up Accesories for Entertainment and get to your Audeio Recorder, Make an audio recording, save it as a Speech based MPEG-Layer 3, Send it through E-mail, simple as taht. Voice-based MPEGs are SUPER small too. I sized down 2 hours of sound to a 6 meg file with voice-based compression [img]tongue.gif[/img]
There ya go J.J. you don't even need to download an MP3 encoder, I forgot that sound recorder has one.[/QUOTE]I appreciate the info, got a couple mp3>.wav type things, cd rippers, dvd rippers, a cdex, been stumblin and fumblin my way towards the original goal of being able to understand and do complete sound, video, and movie production and editing. I'm being eaten alive by my production department, and feel like a lion cub who is next in the progression of getting rid of your rival and all antecedents!

In sheer self defense and customer satisfaction I am moving toward a digital camcorder with minidv format (about $400 w/ 40lux light this xmas), a laptop with at least 2 gig processor and something like adobe premiere software which lets you create studio quality production grade commercials or what not, all for the low, low price of about $1500, pc and program. damn! the camera is the cheapest part, now.

'chew guys know much about production quality filming and editing on the type of system im talking about?

Amanda, Kyleia, and Kathleen\'s Dad-Best Damn Job, Period.

Official procrastinator of the O.L.D. C.O.O.T.S. Clan
unOfficial Homeopathic Quacktitioner of the IW Realm