View Single Post
Old 11-15-2006, 07:19 AM   #7
Mozenwrathe
Symbol of Cyric

T-D-C:

1) your hammer is in the mail. well, not quite yet, but when Ziroc finishes all his hard work, the Trollslayer concept will be sent off to him. I did that one up fairly swiftly, and I believe you will like the end results.

2) that would be The Build Page of build pages I was trying to remember the location of. thank you for the reference links.

RobertTheBard:

1) I think I tried a build with whip and dagger before, but no weaponmaster levels. I may ask Ziroc to remove about... five or seven of my characters from my piles before attempting it. (More than likely using a girl for that concept, as Zorro would be whip/rapier.) I may also try it with kukri as both whips and kukri are listed as exotic weapons.

2) Are there any good weaponmaster builds that incorporate magic usage in them at all which are not reliant on Use Magical Device? Perhaps ones for bards or sorcerers? Mayhaps even a Paladin/Champion Of Torm/Weaponmaster? (I believe I've made Holy Avengers for just about every major weapon type so far...)
There are no paths to power which are not fraught with confrontation. No matter the battle, a lesson must be won. In the end, the path shall fade into nothingness for the one walking it, but may go on for eternity for those whom choose to follow. One must know their own footsteps before taking that first step, or instead of choosing your battles, your battles will choose you.
Mozenwrathe is offline   Reply With Quote