View Single Post
Old 08-05-2011, 10:46 AM   #83
Azred
Drow Priestess

Ironworks Forum Re: New NASA Data Debunks Global Warming

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertthebard View Post
I asked you earlier if you had scientific journals showing this full agreement. Surely, if this is the case, you could simply provide the bookmarks. That the entire scientific community is not on the bandwagon is blatantly obvious, and yet, when called on it, you suggest that somebody else do the footwork to prove it. I say, as the prosecutor, since you are trying to sell us that mankind is responsible, burden of proof falls on you.
In the interest of being equitable, if I am not going to dig up and link the articles I have read concluding that no global warming/climate change is happening the he doesn't have to produce the articles claiming that it is happening.

You are correct, though, that "The Universal Agreement Church of GCC" just wants us to believe that it is happening on faith; because they believe it is true they think it must be true. However, it is a little more insidious than this--the alarmists want those of us who do not believe as they believe to act as if they are correct in spite of our disagreement that they are wrong. They want us to comply without question and then accuse us of being destructive or selfish if we do not.

No matter how thinly you slice it, it's still bologna.
Azred is offline   Reply With Quote