View Single Post
Old 02-16-2009, 04:46 PM   #6
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

Default Re: Bush ranked 36th out of 42 men in "best president" list.

Oh me too, I said above I was surprised he wasn't 41. Still, he was 5 away from it. But again, we will agree to disagree. You love your man, and you know what they say, love is blind. Just don't misread. 36 not 6, 16 or 26, lol. Thirty sixth place. If you are happy with that...let's just say it raises more questions than it answers. And most of them aren't my business. I will say, when you have low expectations it is very hard to be dissapointed - maybe this is the case?

It's just the rest of the world seems to have finally woken up (excluding you that is). Hell, even some of his supporters here on IW elected our current president! Either ways, he's out, we're all happy he is out, and things can only get better from the cesspool of crap that happend in the last (almost) decade. Thus, like I told you, his legacy is written. I think his points may change in the future yes, I think they will go down as the economy hums on. I wouldn't be surprised to find him in the 39 region after a few months. But like you, I will take 36 as sealing this guys circus of a run and count my lucky blessings that we didn't allow him to reach 42 on the list by changing the game in the house.

C-span is usually quite accurate and nuetral from what I have seen? (you said you just finished reading it yourself).