View Single Post
Old 09-11-2003, 03:12 PM   #59
Chewbacca
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by Timber Loftis:
quote:
Originally posted by Chewbacca:
Out of 300 senior students that year, 30 graduated. 270 dropped out. No one made it back into regular school through the appeal process.
[img]graemlins/jawdrop.gif[/img] Wait, let me repeat. [img]graemlins/jawdrop.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/awcrap.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/wow.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/jawdrop.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]Well maybe I need to clarify, most people I know dropped out to get their GED. The school didnt really have "classes" like a normal school and by graduating you only got a GED anyway. Just showing up and sitting in a big room everyday was really pointless if you could go over to the city college, plop down 30 bucks, and just take the GED test. My friend "graduated" because his parents threatened to disown him if he didn't go everyday. Thats why I know only 30 people graduated cause I went to the ceremony to show support for him.
I quit on day three or so.

Also no one I knew made it back into regular school, of course the place was like a social club for freaks so I knew alot of people who ended up there before and after I my short stay.

BTW I pulled the 300/270 figure out of my ass, but it is a good guestimation based on the observations of my friend who stuck it out and from the many people I knew socially who ended up there. The place was like a revolving door. Every week or so a few new "students" would show up and be gone again in a matter of days.

God that place was such a joke of a school!

Okay sorry needed to clarify as well as rant some more. We can get back to our regularly scheduled topic now! [img]smile.gif[/img]