View Single Post
Old 12-15-2001, 03:00 PM   #8
Katherine
Zhentarim Guard

quote:
Originally posted by SixOfSpades:
So now that I think about it, a romance with Imoen might work IF you can convince Imoen that A) It's neither your fault nor hers who the sire was, B) If both of you completely turn away from Bhaal and his evil, doesn't that remove the incestous element? and C) The hormonal lechery of a dead Chaotic Evil god is no reason you two can't like each other. It would take a LONG time to get the romance going (probably all the way into ToB), but it would certainly be interesting.

haha... don't let your sisters read that. Hey, my brother is pretty hot. We both don't like our father. Maybe he and I should hook up?
Wait, forget that. I love my daddy... It's my mother that I hate. My father divorced her and my daddy's pretty hot... Maybe he and I should hook up?
I'll run these scenarios by them and let you know how things work out.

How do you think my boyfriend would take being dumped for a member of my own family? I should cast a charm spell on him so he still gives me my xmas presents, though.
[img]graemlins/bunny.gif[/img]