View Single Post
Old 11-29-2002, 06:38 PM   #1
The Cavalier
Manshoon

I want to thank everybody for their help with installing the Bonus CD Merchant mod. Now, about these ones...

As I've stated in other posts, I'm going to be starting a multiplayer game with a friend soon. I'll probaly uninstall and reinstall BG2 before we start (cause I think I've thrown a lot of junk into the various directories so I need to remove it all), and these are the mods we're gonna use:

1.) Official Patch [from Ironworks]

2.) Baldurdash Fixpack

3.) Xp Cap remover [from the Ironworks site] (I might be adding ToB soon, so any advice on if I can do the BG2 patch now, and the ToB patch later would be helpful).

4.) Shut Up "You must gather your party before venturing forth" patch. [From Baldurdash* webpage]

5.) Extended Spell Tables [From Baldurdash]

6.) Universal Ioun stones [From Baldurdash]

7.) Bonus CD Merchants [from Baldurdash]

8.) Valen's Anti-Paladin kit (This does not take effect until you start a new game, right?)

9.) Multiple strongholds Mod (where can I find this?)

Now, I've learned that you have to install the Bonus CD Merchants into the BG2 directory, not the override directory. So, which of these mods do I install where?

10.) Also, What happens if I install all of these, and then want to install Throne of Bhaal? Do I have to re-install any of these?

11.) Also, How do I save my game file so that If I do the re-install now, I can continue my current game?

12.) And finally, What mods would you all recomend, and where can I get them? Like Irenicus' improved dungeon and stuff. Please remember, he's a rookie. (I was thinking the improved dragons mod, because after Firkragg, they all seemed kinda easy.)

THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH!
THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH!
THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH!

*http://members.rogers.com/mrkevvy/tweaksandcheats.html

[ 11-29-2002, 06:46 PM: Message edited by: The Cavalier ]
The Cavalier is offline   Reply With Quote