View Single Post
Old 02-24-2009, 09:18 PM   #12
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Default Re: Anyway to check if a company did send me an email I haven't received?

ZFR, both of you could be right and they sent it but it never came to you because it is still en-route. For reasons that nobody has cared to investigate and explain, I have received emails twice that were sent to me days before that just decided to finally show up (and this was internal messages from employees in the same department as me) and once I sent an email to an outside receiver who was waiting on information from me and me and him communicated over the phone a few days later that he never got my email so I resent it and he got it the second time, then my first message was received by him two minutes after that!

So...they could have sent it correctly, and it actually may still come to you at some point. That's neither their fault nor yours...but hopefully for you, you can get a manager to overlook the sent folder of the representative that supposedly sent the file (or whatever is equivalent to that) and take some ownership of the problem. If not, you as a disgruntled customer can spread a lot of bad mojo to call out their quality of service. They're more than likely just hoping you'll go away.