View Single Post
Old 11-14-2006, 08:52 AM   #1
Mozenwrathe
Symbol of Cyric

Okay, I need help with the following concepts. Now I figure if I find that website again that posts links to numerous builds I will use that as well, but I wanted to ask the general populace here first about these:

1) revised edition of my chatacter from Legend Of The Five Rings - barbarian (or fighter, but barbarian levels suit the RP)/weaponmaster. weapon of choice = nodachi (greatsword) and naginata (halberd) as a minor.

2) revised edition of everyone's favourite halfling, Tomi Undergallows - thief/shadowdancer(?)/weaponmaster or thief/fighter/weaponmaster. weapon of choice = kukri

3) character concept - half-orc barbarian (or fighter)/cleric/weaponmaster. weapon of choice = (still unsure, more than likely maces)

4) character concept - "straight from the slums of Shaolin" fighter (or monk)/weaponmaster. weapon of choice - quarterstaff

Now, the top one is the most important one for me as that is going to be used in the Escape From Undermountain module. The rest will more than likely be used in the module at some point and time as well. My current build for the weaponmaster DOES have devestating critical which occurs at the oddest of occasions (but it DOES feel good to get three of those in a row...) How would I go about making the top two WITH devestating critical, and the bottom two WITHOUT devestating critical? (And I was hoping to get circle kick for the monk along with whirling attack...)
There are no paths to power which are not fraught with confrontation. No matter the battle, a lesson must be won. In the end, the path shall fade into nothingness for the one walking it, but may go on for eternity for those whom choose to follow. One must know their own footsteps before taking that first step, or instead of choosing your battles, your battles will choose you.
Mozenwrathe is offline   Reply With Quote