View Single Post
Old 09-16-2003, 05:01 PM   #19
GForce

i once tried committing suicide when i was very young. also tried running away from home or rather from my very argumentive parents. but that was then and i'm perfectly fine.

anyway my point is, there are many reasons why someone is committing suicide. when you can understand why, then you would (or might) know how to deal with your friend more effectively. there are NO ONE solution to suicides. the best that you can do is to not just let it go. someone needs a friend and you don't necessarily have to have a solution. just be there for them and maybe you can have a better understanding why they are doing it. ultimately, the decision to commit or not commit suicide rests in the individual. if they can somehow clear their head (hence getting rid of those awful depressing drugs), it just might clear there heads abit. they sound like they need alot of talking with; either with you or anybody willing to listen. talking to others about problems helps IMO. its a way to release and feel that someone else cares. best of wishes to you and your friends, AzRael. [img]smile.gif[/img]