View Single Post
Old 08-24-2001, 01:30 PM   #1
Gromjar
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Few specific questions that require spoilers...thanks in advance!

SPOILER

What's the mask of King Strohm III used for (I put it together but still have it listed as a chapter 2 quest)

What are empty vials used for...have 2

Theres another quest potion that I have (chapter 2 and forget the name but think it starts with an F)...what's it for?

Also, when leaving spellhold I had 2 choices...take a boat with the traitor or use the portal. The portal took me straight to chapter 5 whereas the boat kept me in chapter 4 where I'm employed by the sea devils. Am I correct in my assumption that taking the boat let's me basically do side quests before I get to chapter 5...but that I don't miss anything that taking the portal path would allow?

Also, I only got 1 brief quest (some merchant) from Nalia's stronghold...do you get much more than that if you linger around?

Finally, will I have a chance to go back and finish chapter 2 quests up at some point? I have a few quests left...one of which was the lich guy. I got his pieces but imprisonment was too rough to handle. I guess I could do it if I knew which spells to use against a demilich to damage it, but I'm rusty on my AD&D monster manual rules ...because the only ppl in my group that can use spell immunity are Aerie, Jan and Imoen (now was Nalia before).

Sorry for so many questions, I just want to get the most out of the game in 1 sitting because I doubt I'll play it through again. Thanks again!