View Single Post
Old 12-23-2006, 03:33 PM   #1
slimjimosu
Dungeon Master

So I finished the game once already and I found that I really only wore one hat for like the whole game. I generally stuck to Finch's Fine Chapeau for the Diplomacy and Bluff bonuses. Near the end, when I got the Drow merchant I got the Darkness Helm as well but those were really the only beneficial ones I saw. I have a character now who is a Rogue/Fighter/DC and am wondering if you guys had any headgear that you liked. What kind of bonuses does it have and does it look okay? I found most of the helms have no bonus and the masks look ridiculous on a male character. I like the bonus alright on some of the masks but they take me completely out of my character as there is no way I would ever wear something like that, no matter how many bonuses I got from it. The only other ones I remember are the mage/sorc. types that increase spellcasting or intelligence. Anyways, what did you guys use over the course of the game for your characters? Maybe I have missed some good headgear during that first play-through.

I hope any expansions they put out really increase the type and number of enchanted headgear. I hate being stuck to like one hat. Maybe you should be able to enchant headgear with beneficial bonuses. I don't think you can do that can you?
slimjimosu is offline   Reply With Quote